12/5/07

San Francisco/Underskatement

I had the opportunity to go to SF for the opening of Underskatement. It was rad to get a couple days away with Amy and to see all the old friends in the city. I only wish the trip could have been longer. It seems there is never enough time to do everything.


5th and Market waiting for the F Train


Bay Bridge dividers.


Cranes for the container ships.


One of my favorite watering holes.


It's always good to have this crew show up.


Dave documenting.


Santa Cruzians.


FIX-PUSH vs. MASH SF


These 2 put together a kick ass program.


Conor's beard has gotten so tough it now smokes.


Lindsey, Julia, and Amy.


Raul and Jascha - adidas international reppers.


Trippe and BJ.


Irving and Busenitz.


Dude Barners - Me and Pat.


Matt D likes his dogs wrapped in bacon.


Irving and Busenitz again.


HIGHTOWER!


This a lot of skate talent in one spot.


Reija and myself.




I have no idea what Reija and Dave are up to.


2 Smiths.


What's up Eckler?


I think I know these guys from somewhere.


Brett was fired up.


I think this had something to do with being a squirrel.


Irvings and Brett.


Amy and Mic-e.


There really is no better crew to spend a Sunday with.


Andrew filled us in on this top secret hideout overlooking Union Square.


Dorothy Leigh and Amy.


Industrial Laundry chute.


Awesome pizza dinner out in the Sunset.


I like finding new spots in SF by accident. The Irish Bank is a great little spot.

No comments: