12/16/10

The Phone Zone

Here's the latest dump from the phone.

Took a trip up to Timberline with workmates.

This is Maggie's motorcycle to-do list by Andreas.

We play a lot of Scrabble.

I claimed the shots from our photo booth session in Denver.

As if you didn't already know, Frank loves foosball.

Jake's sweatshirt is awesome.

I go here every time I'm in Tampa.

Koerner ran away when the birthday call out came at Reservoir.  Rhino and Rob took the hits for him.


1st and 2nd place.

Rad beer shirt with bonus Alkaline Trio tattoo.

Car on fire!

I thought Dave was going to ice us for Xmas.  He didn't but I still gave him the ice I had to block him.  He threw it up 5 minutes later.

Went to the SOTY's house.

Holiday gifts from the guys at Juice Design.

One of our co-workers left us all a holiday parting gift - Ice!  This is the response Danny and I had for him.

More knuckle game fun.


No comments: