11/22/10

Boulderado

10 years is a long time.  It's hard to imagine that it has been that long since one of my favorite skate shops and former employers opened their doors for business.  It didn't take much for me to become a local at the shop considering my apartment was literally next door.  It feels like only yesterday I was singing Cheap Trick's "I want you to want me" at the first anniversary party.  In the 10 years Meta has been open many friends have worked there, shopped there, and become friends because they localized the shop like I did.  It's been a great run and I can't wait to turn up for the next anniversary party.


 Speedwolf provided the much needed metal of the night after the new video premiered.
Some things that also happened in Colorado while I was there: I saw many long time friends, visited my grandpa, did some skateboarding, and...

Had an after hours wig party at Maggie and Marika's with Conor and Freddy.



This shot by Maggie.








 Also looked at this creepy book about gnomes.

Until next time Colorado.

No comments: